Canadian Solar 250W polycrystalline solar panel, 60 cells. IEC, cUL and CE certifications. Minimum order quantity of 20 units.
CS6P is a robust solar module with 60 solar cells. These modules can be used for on-grid solar applications. Canadian
CS6P is a robust solar module with 60 solar cells. These modules can be used for on-grid solar applications. Canadian Solar's meticulous design and production techniques ensure a high-yield, long-term performance for every module produced. The rigorous quality control and in-house testing facilities guarantee Canadian Solar's modules meet the highest quality standards possible.
- High module efficiency up to 15.85%
- Outstanding performance at low irradiance (above 96.5%)
- Industry leading power tolerance: 0 to +5W
- Top ranked PVUSA (PTC) rating in California for higher energy production
- Self-cleaning and anti-glaring module surface available
- IP67 junction box available for long-term weather endurance
- Strong frame, passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa, instead of the normal 2400Pa, to withstand heavier snow load and higher wind pressure
- Salt mist, ammonia and blowing sand resistance. Apply to seaside, farm and desert environment.
- 25 year performance warranty
|Power tolerance||0 to +5W|
|Ambient temperature||-40 to 85ºC|
|Certification||IEC 61215, IEC 61701, IEC 61730, IEC 62716, UL 1703|
|Performance standards||IEC 61215|
|Safety standards||IEC 61730|
|Warranty||25 years on linear power, 10 years on workmanship|