Heliene 250W polycrystalline solar panel, 60 cells, ULC/ORD-C1703-1, UL1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 certifications. Ontario FIT compliant.
Heliene 60P solar modules are also built with the latest generation of polycrystalline solar cells. The Heliene 60P incorporates integrated high efficiency solar cells making it possible to obtain a maximum solar yield. The 40 mm doubled webbed aluminum frame guarantees the best resistance and reliability. High power modules with maximum efficiency and differential positive tolerance allow these panels to obtain the highest energy production in any project.
Heliene 60P-250W polycrystalline photovoltaic solar modules are built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence. They feature three buses, minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 250 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 60 premium cells.
= Features =
* Built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence
* They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 250 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 60 premium cells
* All polycrystalline 6" cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, and have three collector buses per cell to increase performance
* Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging while increasing durability in the efficiency of cells, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years
* Stronger and thicker microprismatic surface to transmit the greatest amount of light possible under diffuse sunlight and increases overall durability of each panel
* Positive output tolerance: 0 to +5W
* Textured PV glass enhances snow shedding ability and increases light diffusion
* 10 year product warranty
* 25 year linear power warranty