Heliene 280W monocrystalline HD solar panel, 60 cells, minimum order of 25. ULC/ORD-C1703-1, UL1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 certifications. Ontario FIT compliant.
The Heliene 60M HD is a new 60 monocrystalline cell module that is capable of generating up to 280 watts of power per just 1.7 m² panel achieving the 16% efficiency rate. With output classes ranging from 265W to 280W, the Heliene 60M HD still retains a thickness of only 40 mm and weighs 19 kg. If delivering maximum power per panel is critical to your project's goals, then the Heliene 60M HD is an excellent choice in any application.
Heliene 60M-280W monocrystalline photovoltaic solar modules are built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence. They feature three buses, minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 280 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 60 premium cells.
- Built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 280 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 60 premium cells
- All monocrystalline 6" cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, and have three collector buses per cell to increase performance
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging while increasing durability in the efficiency of cells, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years
- Stronger and thicker microprismatic surface to transmit the greatest amount of light possible under diffuse sunlight and increases overall durability of each panel
- Positive output tolerance: 0 to +5W
- Textured PV glass enhances snow shedding ability and increases light diffusion
- 10 year product warranty
- 25 year linear power warranty