Heliene 300W polycrystalline solar panel, 72 cells, minimum order of 25. ULC/ORD-C1703-1, UL1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 certifications. Ontario FIT compliant.
The Heliene 72P is a new 72 cell module that is capable of generating up to 300 watts of power per panel. With output classes ranging from 285W to 300W, the Heliene 72P still retains a thickness of only 40 mm and weighs 21 kg. Its 72 cells allow the Heliene 72P to become an excellent choice in 24V or 48V storage systems for off grid projects.
Heliene 72P-300W polycrystalline photovoltaic solar modules are built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence. They feature three buses, minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 300 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 72 premium cells.
- Built with thick prismatic glass, which results in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 300 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 72 premium cells
- All polycrystalline 6" cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, and have three collector buses per cell to increase performance
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging while increasing durability in the efficiency of cells, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years
- Stronger and thicker microprismatic surface to transmit the greatest amount of light possible under diffuse sunlight and increases overall durability of each panel
- Positive output tolerance: 0 to +5W
- Textured PV glass enhances snow shedding ability and increases light diffusion
- 10 year product warranty
- 25 year linear power warranty
|Power tolerance||0 to +5W|
|Ambient temperature||-40 to 85ºC|
|Certification||ULC/ORD-C1703-1, UL1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730|
|Warranty||25 years on linear power, 10 years on workmanship|