Jinko 250W polycrystalline solar panel, 60 cells. IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 61701, IEC 62716 certifications.
JKM250P-60, the best sold and competitively priced polycrystalline modules of this kind offers exceptional value, reliability and energy output while reducing overall system costs. With output up to 250Wp, superior low light performance as well as weather resistant reliability, it is renowned for its outstanding performance ratio and yield in kWh/kW (according to Photon Lab's Outdoor Module Test). It is a classic poly module suitable for all applications from residential rooftop, commercial, public building, agricultural and industrial flat roofs to large scale ground-mounted solar plants.
- High module conversion efficiency (up to 15.27%), through superior manufacturing technology
- Anti-reflective coating improves light absorption and reduces surface dust
- Excellent performance in low-light irradiance environment
- Entire module certified to withstand high wind loads (2400 Pascal) and snow loads (5400 Pascal)
- High salt mist and ammonia resistance
- Positive power tolerance of 0 to +3%
- 10 year warranty on material & workmanship
- Industry leading power output warranty (12 years / 90%, 25 years / 80%)
|Power tolerance||0 to +3%|
|Ambient temperature||-40 to 85ºC|
|Certification||IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 61701, IEC 62716|
|Performance standards||IEC 61215|
|Safety standards||IEC 61730|
|Warranty||Power: 12 years / 90%, 25 years / 80%. Workmanship: 10 years.|